2014年8月6日 星期三

拍攝景物的撇步

5 unique tips for better landscape photography

1. Don’t be afraid to use negative space to fill the frame. 別害怕使用用黑暗的空間來填補框面

landscape photography

The world is a large place and one of the greatest things about the backcountry is that it always has a different backdrop. Use it to your advantage!

2. You can change the mood of a photograph by moving the temperature of the colors.-利用移動色彩的温度來改變相片的氣分。利用此有利條件landscape photography


Think back to your elementary school art class where your teacher talked about warm colors like orange, red, and yellow. They convey a much different feeling than cool tints like blues and greens.

3. Change your perspective. 改變視野

Try to photograph things in a way that most people would overlook (and practice this as much as you can). It can dramatically change the perspective and depth of the image.- 拍攝大部分人所忽略的方法,它可以戲劇性地改變影像的景觀與深度

Photo by Becca Skinner, who can give you some tips on improving your landscape photography.

4. Spend time around places and people that inspire you to be a better photographer. 多花時間找會激發你成為更好攝影家的地點與人們

This one is really important. I’m drawn to expansive places like rolling prairies, the ocean, and Yosemite—places that force me to have a paradigm shift and remind me of how small we are. For me, spending time in the grandeur of a wild, open space is necessary to my creativity. Also, having the right crew to encourage you towards adventure is helpful.

Photo by Becca Skinner, who can give you some tips on improving your landscape photography.

5. Have fun, travel often, and take your camera everywhere.

多到處帶著相機走一走

A lot of my favorite imagery is really just from just being in the right place at the right time. It’s easier for me to feel good about what I’m shooting when I’m traveling and seeing something different and I feel like I have new eyes to a place. A change of scenery keeps me inspired to look at things differently.

参考下列佳作

See more of Becca’s work at beccaskinner.com.

08/06/2014

沒有留言:

張貼留言