2015年4月25日 星期六

安靜的時刻

For All (送給大家)

Quiet Time 安靜的時刻

Sometimes we need some quiet time (有時我們需要安靜的時刻)

To keep our purpose sane and clear. (來使我們的目標健全與清楚)

Sometimes we need to just listen;( 有時我們只需要傾聽)

There are voices we need to hear. ( 有些聲音我們需要傾聽)

When I stroll through a blooming garden, (當我漫步走過百花盛開的花園)

My soul is filled with joy and cheer. ( 心中充滿喜悅與歡呼)

The silent shout of radiant flowers (光彩奪目默默的花開)

Speaks volumes to me- my spirit can hear. ( 大聲地告訴我-我內心聽得到)

I’ve learned to listen with my heart, (我已學會用我的心傾聽)

The bluebird’s song- my soul can hear. (我能聽到知更鳥的歌聲)

A quiet breeze whispers peace to me…(靜靜的微風低聲訴說著安祥)

It’s God’s voice I hear… loud and clear. (我聽到的就是上天的聲音-十分清晣)

They found abundant and good 他們發現繁茂又美好的草原,

pastures, and the land was spacious, quiet, and peaceful. 寬敞,安靜又和群

1 Chronicles 4:40

10/13/2013- 

Justin Lai (賴正雄)


沒有留言:

張貼留言